martes, 17 de noviembre de 2015

Picture description

Sin título

In the picture is a stong man, thats showing his arm. He is probably a bodybuilder. We can suppose that he is an the gym because in the background there ara training machine and I think he is a ñifting weight to have biger muscles. On the right we can see that he is weearing a blue tshirt and a black weightlifting gloves.  I n the top right corner this man is smailing because he is happy about his progress and what he has achived. I think that this man has bigorexia and and obsession whit his body, it seems that he has.
Selfesteem problems and lack of confidence
The caption says " Nothing is going ti stop me from achiving my goal" , this caption describe his personal objetives, and we suppose that nothing will stop him to achive his goal

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario