lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

I wrote this letter about relationships of the third culture kids. It  was written with a clear, formal, optimistic and a serious tone and hopes to address a friend or friends or people who are interested in this topic.
In my letter I tried to use a formal language and 1st person perspective with phrases like " they have a good education because they complement that with the relationship of the third culture kids, because they need it to socialize with other people " and "I think that the relationship is all of the third culture kids because all they need is to interact.
I tried as well to use a simple, easy-to-understand and technical level of vocabulary with word choices like "affected " and "exposed ".Using these elements I feel I reached my  purpose of convence the people to change they point of view of people who think that are easy to are a third culture kids.
I chose relationship to do this because I felt that in this way I could is a important topic of the third culture kids , because the need it to interactive with the people of others countries, and that definite the interaction with the people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario